Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Why, hello again. Let me welcome myself back with a short rant.

It has been awhile.

A long while.

I know hardly anyone is reading this that isn't me, but I apologize for anyone who has been despondent over my absence. I want to post things that may be a bit longer, and now that it is summertime, hopefully that grants me more time. If only I can compensate for the lack of creativity currently flowing through my mind.   That will be the time where I become unstoppable!When I have time to write and the ideas to write about. Perfection. As for now I am stuck in the high school divot of self expression where my pen seems a little more like a way to complain. I guess we all need that, right? A way to get out our problems that doesn't include murdering the people who cause them? Indeed. So, I will put my poem for today in another post, this one is just a rant about being ... distracted from writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment